Check out the trailer here.
This kind of an odd movie. This is a documentary about a pay parking lot. It follows all of the people that work their and the owner. On the outside it seems like it would be boring. I was VERY wrong. The movie goes in depth into the workers character and each differnt person personality. It shows how hard working in what you would think is a simple workplace actually is.
Watching this will make you feel for the people who have jobs like these and appreciate how hard they have to work. They show how the richest people try to get out of paying and all the frat idiots with half a brain cell who have it better than anyone thats working there. It just give you a really good perspective and shows that everyone has a story worth telling.
- Funny, in depth interviews with workers and the owner.
- Gives a good perspective on the average intelligence of people that have to work crappy jobs.
- It's shot perfectly to bypass the possible pitfall of being too slow or boring.
- Really gives you something to think about rather than just telling you facts.
- Even though it overcomes it most of the time, it still feels kind of slow at times
- Some of the workers are odd characters and may be hard to appreciate/relate too
- A lot of people probably won't really get the point of it, and it's definitely not for everyone.
Great documentary, giving it a 4 out of 5.
*All pictures are the property of their respective owners.*
Check out my personal blog here.